ARTC is growing. we're still an all-volunteer organization, but our message of quality audio drama is spreading and we want you to be a part of it. we welcome virtually everybody, but we're particularly looking for the following:
- Musicians interested in learning how to score for audio drama!
- Marketing assistance!
- Producers and Directors!
- Painters and Illustrators (for posters and product covers)!
- Audio engineers for live performance, studio mixing, and archiving!
- and, of course, we love writers and actors! The more the merrier!
Oh, okay. Here's what's really included here:
- "Three Bad Writers" by Kelley S. Ceccato
- "Brotherhood of Damn Sassy Mutants" promo by Sketch MacQuinor
- "900-BAN" by Topo deMorning
- "Fernbank Presents" by Ollie Oxenfree
- "The Original Virtual Reality" by Rip deBandage
- "Portable Time Machine" by Hans O'Plenty
- "Bubble Burpee" by Armand "Arms" Akimbo