Thursday, September 13, 2007

55 - Guards! Guards! part three

Welcome to part three, the final chapter of our 2001 Dragon*Con performance of Guards! Guards! by Terry Pratchett, adapted for audio by David Benedict, featuring John Rhys-Davies as Lupine Wonse.

I hope everyone has been enjoying hearing this as much as I enjoyed adapting it. Being able to share it with a mass audience has brought back a lot of the enthusiasm I had when I was working on the project originally. I occasionally felt as though I were summoning dragons myself as I constructed them out of pure sound.

As part of this production, ARTC made a donation to the Orangutan Foundation International, an organization dedicated to the preservation of the orangutan and its natural habitat.

Size: 12M Duration: 25:56

No comments: